5 Best Life Changing Books – Reviews & Reader’s Guide
Have you ever tried reading your horoscope? Or even dream of striking a lottery so you can change your future? If you say ‘yes’ to both of the questions reading some of the best life-changing books may help you.
You can be in control of your own life with a little help from the best mentors.
Truth be told there are thousands of great book recommendations, but it will be difficult to read all of them and thoroughly understand them.
Some are really deep while others are much easier to digest. You will be rewarded handsomely for reading it.
Why These Life Changing Books?
Mentors are really important people who help change our life and guide us when we are lost. Occasionally, these great mentors are found in the books we read.
I have come across many books and some help to bring you riches, some teach you about business but only a few change your life.
Who doesn’t like to be able to be the master of their own fate? I believe we are our own destiny and we are the authors of our own story, but sometimes we need help to guide us to write a good story.
In the following article, we’re going to go over our review of the best life-changing books. These books have guided me in shifting the way I think and expanded my mind. I hope they expand your mind too.
“Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.”Wisdom of Sir Francis Bacon
Best Life Changing Books To Read Before You Die
What follows is a comprehensive review of the few carefully picked best life changing books, selected either because they are the best sellers, or because highly recommended book that have changed my life. If you don’t want the deep dive and would rather get to the point with some useful takeaways.
Here are the best life changing books you should read:
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Rich
Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D.
Best Kept Secrets You Need To Know
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey
Best Step-By-Step Guide to a Powerful Change
1. Unshakeable By Tony Robbins
The best life-changing book that tops my list, I have ‘Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook’ by Tony Robbins.
After his journey to interview fifty of the world’s greatest financial minds and learn their secrets to being successful. Tony has written Money: Master the Game a legendary book that has reached the New York Times Bestseller list.
Today, Tony Robbins has touched the lives of many and has coached more than fifty million people from over 100 different countries.
Robbins is the world’s No.1 business and life strategist.
In the book ‘Unshakeable’, Tony Robbins together with Peter Mallouk will take you on a journey you will never forget.
A Journey where no matter what stage of life you are currently in, this book will strengthen your mind. It will transform the financial life that helps you to achieve your goals step-by-step.
In the world of uncertainty, this book will teach you to be truly ‘Unshakeable’. In a world of unprecedented change, you shall maintain true peace.
Chapter 7 gives me the greatest impression and touches the way I think and changes the way I work in achieving my goals.
What you can learn from this book is not only from one of the great minds of the century, but a life-changing lesson you will never forget.
What I Like
- Easy to follow simple steps to success
- A mindset of ‘Unshakeable’ that is undoubtedly life-changing
- Peek into the mind of Tony Robbins and learn how people who have achieved success think
- A lesson of financial well-being as well as mental well-being
What I Don’t Like
- As Tony is from the United States, some terms such as 401(k) will be confusing for people who don’t live in the United States. But the concept and the mindset are so amazingly valuable, even to those who don’t live in the United States it is a must-read book that can change your life.
One of the Best Life-Changing Books that I will definitely want my kids to read in the future.
2. The Millionaire Next Door By Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D.
Who is the millionaire next door?
What are the secrets they are keeping that make them a millionaire?
Why am I not yet a millionaire?
“I am hard-working, well-educated, and have a decent earning, so why aren’t I as wealthy as I should be?”
If you catch yourself asking these questions, don’t worry because you are not alone.
Thomas J. Stanley was the chief adviser to Data Points and has done in-depth research in profiling ‘millionaires’ who have a net worth of one to ten million.
This book teaches a life-changing story of the very surprising behavior of those whom they call UAWs (Under Accumulators of Wealth) and those who are PAWs (Prodigious Accumulator of Wealth).
Most people have the wrong idea of how you become wealthy. Inheritance, advanced degrees, and even intelligence are not part of the reason that these people are millionaires.
The Millionaire Next Door has identified seven common traits of the wealthy and how you too can learn from them and be a millionaire.
The best-kept secrets are so easy to follow that I cannot believe what I am reading.
What I Like
- Book on finance as well as family education that will impact the way live as well as the lives of our next generation
- Easy digestible idea that showcases how and why each secret is important for wealth building
- Great case studies help us to understand the concept and to learn the steps
- Simple to understand and book suited for all ages
What I Don’t Like
- Those who are financially prudent may find the concept simple but will somehow still find lots of value in reading and digesting this book.
A life-changing road map to the Secrets of the millionaires, a book that will change the way you live.
3. Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
‘Think and Grow Rich’ is not a get-rich-quick book. Neither is it a book that tells you which stocks to buy or which real estate to sell.
It is a classic that teaches you something even more important.
Written and published in 1937, Napoleon Hill draws on stories of millionaires of his generation. This includes Andrew Carnegie who was among the most powerful men in the world. ‘Think and Grow Rich’ has illustrated a mindset that will be life-changing to readers who read this book.
For the past 70 years, over 20 million copies of his book ‘Think and Grow Rich’ has been sold, and have been an all-time best seller and the No.1 read for many successful men and women.
Think and Grow Rich has been called the “Father of All Motivational Books.”
In fact, it was the first book that ask, “What makes you a winner?”
Such a powerful question has led to the success of many who seek the answer in this book.
The book you hold has a price tag, but the knowledge it holds is priceless. A classic that has passed the test of time for over 70 years. The one book that brings one true peace of mind
This life-changing book is the textbook of many who have achieved success.
The question is, are you ready to be one of them?
What I Like
- Refreshing concept on the mindset for people who have achieved success
- Generally easy to understand
- A philosophy that is absolutely priceless
- A classic life-changing book that stands the test of time
What I Don’t Like
- A Philosophy, though a great book, will require more effort from the reader to truly understand the wisdom written in the book
A great classic book for those who want success in life, a book that gives general direction that can help guide us in our journey.
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By Stephen R. Covey
Who amount your peers is that you find to be a superhuman that has achieved a lot of stuff in a short time?
Who do you secretly admire and wish to be like him/her one day?
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People written over three decades ago in 1989, by Stephen Covey changed the world of self-improvement forever when he published his revolutionary book.
The go-to resources for anyone who wanted to excel in themselves.
From top-tier executives such as your CEO to students who want to get a head-start in life, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is the book to read.
Considered one of the most inspiring and best life-changing books ever written. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has guided different generations of readers which have led to their success. Directors and CEO alight have kept this amazing by their bedsides as a reminder of how they should manage their day-to-day tasks.
Some schools even recommend their students study passages from it. These schools have produced many A’s students by learning the teachings from this particular book.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is written for people of all ages. Its simple illustration allows people to understand each lesson and made it into actionable steps for us to follow.
A book that guides us to adapt and allows us to grab hold of the opportunities that change creates.
What I Like
- Easy-to-understand 7 important habits of effective/ successful people and how can you too learn from them and be one of the people who will achieve success
- A step-by-step guide in inspiring the way you think and thus inspire your actions
- An important lesson that is suitable for people of all generations and ages.
What I Don’t Like
These lessons have withstood the test of time through three decades and remain relevant to the success of many. A solid foundation in the lesson for interpersonal communication even today.
5. The 10 X Rule By Grant Cardone
Are you one of those people that always think there is always a tomorrow?
And when tomorrow comes, there is always another tomorrow?
You are not alone.
We always procrastinate on the hard stuff and have the tendency of taking the easy way out. Somehow, someone someday the stuff which we need to do will magically complete itself.
It is not going to happen.
The 10X Rules written by Grant Cardone call into your very soul and help you to ignite your passion for success.
Grant Cardone is an internationally renowned speaker on the topic of leadership, entrepreneurship, real estate investing, finance, and even social media.
Forbes named Grant Cardone as the Top “25 Marketing Influencers To Watch In 2017″. Richtopia even named Cardone as one of the Top 10 most influential CEO.
The 10 X Rule shows us ‘The Only Difference Between Success and Failure’.
The 10 X Rule unveils the very principle of “Massive Action,”. A state of mind that will allow you to achieve what you think you cannot achieve and go even up to the next level.
An truly inspirational book that will ignite your passion to succeed. If you like this book, highly recommended that you will read his most recent book ‘Be Obsessed or Be Average‘.
You will be inspired to act, more importantly how to take massive steps of action. You will achieve the unbelievable and surprise yourself with unimaginable results.
What I Like
- Easily digestible content, best read in the morning
- Written in simple language that is straightforward
- This is a great book for achievers who not only want to succeed but to be the best in the field
- Breaks down into the simple concept of why some fail while others succeed
What I Don’t Like
- Lacks specific tips or actionable ideas, but inspiring and very impressive on how this book can change my mindset
One of the best inspirational life-changing books out there that actually makes me change my way of life in order to achieve what I really wanted.
Reader’s Guide On How To Choose The Right Book For You?
Books that touch your life or are even life-changing are books worth reading.
Reading all of them will take a while and most of us don’t have that much time to spare. We have a family to take care of, money to earn, or even hobbies to do.
Why not I suggest you just start with one.
Read the one that interests you most, the one that you feel that is talking closest to your heart. Let your feeling be your guide.
And from there you can check out the second book and maybe a third one.
Clicking on the questions will bring you to the book that may be the possible answer to your question. So what questions do you want to answer to guide you in this life-changing experience?
- Do you want to follow a simple step-by-step guide that can change your life?
- Are you someone who wants to be financially free?
- Do you want something light to start with?
- Do you want to know the secrets of high achievers?
- Or do you want to simply act now and be the best?
There is no absolute right or wrong which to read first. The choice is yours. But my suggestion is
“The more you learn, the more you earn.”
Words is not by me, but by the mentor which many respect ‘Warren Buffet’.
A good start is your first step to a life-changing journey.
Read Also: Best Investing Books to Success
New Book Release “Start Small, Dream Big”
No matter what dreams you are trying to pursue, nothing is going to change if you keep procrastinating.
Start Small, Dream Big offers the blueprint to help turning your deepest desires into reality.
- +15 Best Must-Read Goal Setting Books Of All Time To Help You Reach Your Dream in 2024
- 15 Best Books On Procrastination, Overcome Laziness & Getting Things Done
- +21 Best Must-Read Growth Mindset Books Of All Time To Help You Reach Your Dream in 2024
- Story on Value of Money, The Village Chief & The Government Official
- 5 Best Leadership Books (100% Honest Reviews & Reader’s Guide)